About the Event:
Bark in the Park is a family-friendly, dog-friendly event that helps to raise much needed funds to support the programs and services of the Humane Society of Tampa Bay. The event will take place at Curtis Hixon Park on March 23rd, 2019 from 11am-3pm. Guests will enjoy live music, food, drinks, and lots of activities for the whole family!
Event Day Schedule:
Walk Registration/Pet Costume Contest Sign-Up: 11:00am
Pet Costume Contest: 12:30pm
One-Mile Walk: 1:30pm
Vendors and Festivities: 11:00am-3:00pm
Pet Costume Contest Categories:
Best Downtown Chic
Best Pirate Pup
Day of Event Registration and Check-In:
- Pre-registered walkers
- If you pre-registered on-line or off-line and have donations to turn in, please check in at the registration tent. Please bring the completed and signed Walker Fundraising Form for each participant. If you pre-registered on-line and do not have donations to turn in, please check in at registration to turn in your completed and signed Walker Fundraising Form for each participant. You will receive your wrist bands and incentive tickets based on your fundraising totals at registration and will pick up your goodies and t-shirts at the goodies table.
Non pre-registered walkers
- If you are not pre-registered, you must stop at the registration table. If you have donations to turn in, please be sure to bring your filled out and printed Walker Fundraising Form. You will receive your wrist band and incentive ticket based on your fundraising totals at registration and will pick up your t-shirts and goodies at the goodies table.
-If you are not fundraising, but would like to enjoy the event as a participant you can register online or the day of the event for $20. All participants are asked to check-in at the registration table to receive their wrist bands and then head to the goodies table to get their t-shirt.
- Create your own free web page to help get support from your friends, family, and co-workers
- Pack members will receive an official Bark in the Park t-shirt (minimum $20 raised). The more you raise, the more goodies you will receive.
- VIP tent with drinks and sweets for individuals who raise $1,000 or more and packs who raise $3,000 or more.
- 1st Place - $1,000 in Columbia Restaurant Gift Certi
ficates, and a Celebrity Dog Profile: Your celebrity dog will be featured and profiled in an upcoming issue of The New Barker, complete with an interview and photo session.
- 2nd Place -$ 750 in Columbia Restaurant Gift Certificates
- 3rd Place - $ 500 in Columbia Restaurant Gift Certificates
- The individual who raises the most funds will receive a Busch Gardens package and a "Celebrity Dog" profile. Your dog will be featured in The New Barker Magazine, complete with interview and photo session!
- The top 10 individuals who raise the most funds will have their pet's photo displayed at the event.
- $20 - Event t-shirt
- $50 - Event t-shirt + goodie bag
- $100 - Event t-shirt + goodie bag + dog bag flashlight
- $500 - Event t-shirt + goodie bag + dog bag flashlight + travel blanket
- $1,000 - Event t-shirt + goodie bag + dog bag flashlight + travel blanket + two tickets to Island Paws